The Schaerer MTS-system (Modular Traction System) based on a new developed seat plate allows converting the operating table for different surgical disciplines much faster and easier. In addition all necessary accessories fit into a small footprint trolley. These points help to save time for the surgical staff/team.
Thanks to its modularity, the seat plate ADVANCED offers an interface for standard accessories as well as orthopaedic traction
MODULAR TRACTION SYSTEM FOR OPERATING TABLES AXIS 500/700 and ARCUS 501/701
Schaerer MTS in Detail
For Schaerer AXIS and ARCUS
The MTS-system based on a new developed seat plate allows converting the operating table for different surgical disciplines much faster and easier. In addition all necessary accessories fit into a small footprint trolley. These points help to save time for the surgical staff/team.
All in one system for all surgical disciplines without change of seat plate
- Reduces set up time significantly and allows user-friendly handling
- Including hip arthroscopy, shoulder surgery, THA and lower extremity fractures.
• DAA (Direct Anterior Approach) for MIS-hip treatment extension is applicable (optional).
Maximum quality with Swiss precision
- Radiolucent carbon seat plate
- A/P (anterior/posterior) X-ray window more than 1500mm/59"
- 3D X-ray window includes hip and lower limbs (without leg plates with carbon-fibre bars)
|Patient weight capacity|
180 / 396
|Patient size||1.50 – 1.90|
59 – 74.80
|Total length schaerer® Modular Traction System||2780 / 109.45||mm/inch|
|Total width schaerer® Modular Traction System||600 / 23.62||mm/inch|
|Total length seat plate (lie-down area)|
442 / 17.4
|Total width seat plate (lie-down area)||520 / 20.5||mm/inch|
|Total weight seat plate||12.9 / 28.4||kg/lbs|
|Sliding length (maximal/minimal) multiclamp||1130 / 44.48||mm/inch|
* standard configuration, static mode, lowest position
Accessories for MTS Modular Traction System for ARCUS and AXIS
Toll Free USA 800 755 6381
Training & Manuals
We provide product specific manuals with all the information that you need to operate.
Those are included in delivery and training.
If you need any additional training for new staff members, please contact us here.